The 364th issue of Doctor Who Magazine was current from 8 December 2005 through 4 January 2006. It covered the first Christmas special of the revived series and by extension, David Tennant's official television debut as the Tenth Doctor.
- Editor's Letter
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Data Bank
- DWM Mail
- The Time Team (The Armageddon Factor)
- Off The Shelf
- Production Notes
- A Groatsworth of Wit - Part Two
- Story: Gareth Roberts
- Pencils: Mike Collins
- Inks: David A. Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Clayton Hickman & Scott Gray
- Billie - Billie Piper tells Benjamin Cook about life in the media spotlight.
- The Brand of Fear - Look back at some of Doctor Who's maddest spin-offs.
- 2005 Review - Look back at the year Doctor Who returned to television.
TV episodes previewed
Steven Moffat (Script Doctors)
Off the Shelf
- Doctor Who: The Complete First Series Box Set
- Myth Makers: Elisabeth Sladen
- Myth Makers: David Breirley/Bob Baker and Dave Martin
The DWM Christmas Quiz 2005
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Deputy Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Design: James Clarkson, Peri Godbold
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell