Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||2 April 2008|
|Format:||66 pages, stapled|
The 393rd issue of Doctor Who Magazine was current from 6 March through 2 April 2008. It came with a free CD which featured the Big Finish audio story Cuddlesome and a Director's Cut of Part One of The Mutant Phase.
- The Deaths of Doctor Who - DWM takes a close look at the depiction of death in Doctor Who
- Script doctors- Gareth Roberts
Fact of Fiction Edit
Profiles / Interviews Edit
to be added
to be added.
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Time team
- Production Notes
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Designer: James Clarkson
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
- A free CD was included with this issue. It featured a story specially produced by Big Finish Productions, AUDIO: Cuddlesome, as well as a director's cut of Part One of The Mutant Phase.