|Cover date:||7 November 1979|
|Format:||28 pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
Comic content Edit
- Doctor Who and the Iron Legion - Part four
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Tom Baker (Photo-file Number 4)
A4 pin-ups Edit
Additional features Edit
- A Letter from the Doctor
- Crazy Caption Competition (£5 to be won)
Additional details Edit
- The cover picture shows the Fourth Doctor in Time Lord robes from TV: The Deadly Assassin.
- This fourth issue has the final free transfers not sellotaped to the cover as per the previous three issues, but folded along the crease inside, making their use difficult.
- In some copies the final two pages of the Return of the Daleks comic strip story were printed out of order, rather spoiling it with a premature ending.
- Additional Input (from DWW 11): In the letters page, the reversal of the last two pages of the back-up strip in this issue is addressed: "Oh, and congratulations on having one of the rare copies of issue 4. Though some villain must have sneaked into the printers and switched a couple of pages of the issue around, our reliable pals down there spotted the switch quickly and changed them back!"
- Published every Thursday, this issue had a cover price of 12p (UK).