Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||17 July 1980|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
Comic content Edit
- Doctor Who: Dragon's Claw (Part Two)
- The Dalek Tapes: Six and Seven
- Business as Usual (Part One)
- Dr Who's Time Tales
Interviews / Profiles Edit
A4 pin-ups Edit
Additional features Edit
- Fantastic Facts
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Who Cares! (Letters Page)
- UNIT Club page
Additional details Edit
- The Dalek Tapes appear reprinted in this issue with heavily edited opening and closing captions.
- The decrease in the number of pages given over to the Doctor's comic strip and the limitation it put on scripting were among the reasons for the departure of the writing team of Pat Mills and John Wagner (they didn't work together but alternated on strip stories).
- This is the first time two Doctors have featured on the front cover.
- Published every Thursday, this issue had a cover price of 12p (UK).