402nd issue of was current from Doctor Who Magazine 13 November through 10 December 2008. It detailed the return of Nicholas Courtney as Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart and his reunion with Elisabeth Sladen on The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 2 finale, .
Enemy of the Bane
Friends ReUNITed - Find out how
the Brigadier and Sarah Jane get back together for a new adventure
Profiles / Interviews
The Time Team
- Compiled by Michael Pritchard
- Illustration by Adrian Salmon
- Story: Dan McDaid
- Pencil Art: Martin Geraghty
- Inks: David A. Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Tom Spilsbury and Scott Gray
The Fact of Fiction
- Battlefield Alan Barnes puts on his old uniform and takes a trip sideways in time to uncover the myths of Battlefield. Boooooom!!!
All the latest
Doctor Who DVDs, books and CDs reviewed...
Vanessa Bishop, Gary Gillatt and Matt Michael
- Illustration by Ben Willsher
David Darlington looks forward to settling down to relive the last series of all over again...
is 45 years old – and there's a special audio release to celebrate! David Darlington finds out more...
- Illustration by Anthony Dry
You Are Not Alone
Letter from the Editor
Production Notes - Russell T Davies writes exclusively for DWM. This issue, Russell goes on tour! Ooh, it's just like ...
This Is Spinal Tap Gallifrey Guardian - All the latest news from every corner of the universe...
- Illustration by Ben Morris
And You Texted Us To Say...
Doctor Whoah - by Baxter
On This Month 25 years ago - Tom Spilsbury fishes out his copy of DWM 83, from November 1983
Your chance to win all the latest
Doctor Who DVDs, CDs and books – just by answering a few simple questions...