|Cover date:||6 January 2010|
|Format:||66 pages, bound|
The 416th issue of Doctor Who Magazine was the last issue produced under the first logo of the revived series before it underwent a redesign for the Eleventh Doctor era. It was current from 10 December 2009 through 6 January 2010. It served as the sendoff issue for David Tennant, the Tenth Doctor, and the Russell T Davies production era altogether, detailing the grand finale regeneration story, The End of Time.
- David Tennant
- The End is Here! The Tenth Doctor speaks out about his final amazing adventure!
- The End of Time (preview)
- The Watchers Christmas Quiz
- Space-Time telegraph
- Review of 2009
- The Watchers Guide to the Tenth Doctor
Profiles / Interviews Edit
The Time Team Edit
With this instalment, the Time Team completes its 10-year mandate to view and review all of the original Doctor Who stories from 1963 to 1996. In addition to the review of the TV movie, the article includes a retrospective and a hiatus for the column is announced.
Comic content Edit
- The Crimson Hand - Part 1
- - Story: Dan McDaid
- - Pencil Art: Martin Geraghty
- - Inks: David A. Roach
- - Colours: James Offredi
- - Letters: Roger Langridge
- - Editors: Tom Spilsbury and Scott Gray
The Fact of Fiction Edit
- The Christmas Invasion - David Bailey turns back the clock back fours years, to the moment we met the Tenth Doctor...
DVDs reviewed Edit
- The Series Two boxset of The Sarah Jane Adventures. Episodes consist of...
Books reviewed Edit
- The Darksmith Legacy
- The Doctor Who files: Collector's Edition
- The Doctor Who Stories
- The Ultimate Monster Guide
Audios reviewed Edit
to be added
Issue previews Edit
The New Look DWM issue 417 7th January 2010
DVD previews Edit
Audio previews Edit
Regular features Edit
- Letter from the Editor
- Production Notes - Showrunner Russell T Davies writes his last column for DWM!
- Gallifrey Guardian - All the latest news from every corner of the Doctor Who universe...
- Who On Earth Is... - Nabil Shaban
- Editor - Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor - Peter Ware
- Designers - Peri Godbold
- Head of Production - Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor - Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director - Mike Riddell