Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||October 1980|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Shada: The Lost Story
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Star ProFile: Jon Pertwee (Actor)
A4 pin-ups Edit
- B&W The Second and Third Doctor (TV: The Three Doctors)
- B&W The Fourth Doctor (TV: The Invasion of Time)
Also featuring Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Who Cares! (Letters Page)
- Fantastic Facts
- UNIT Hotline Club page
- Know Your Enemy Number 18: The Mandrels
- Editor: Paul Neary
- Features Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Art Assistant: Simon Ellinas
- Production: Nigel Balloch
Additional details Edit
- Additional Input: Letters Page (From DWM 47): The letters page queries the cover caption of 'four foes' but five shown. Not admitting to error, the explanation is given that the Ambassadors of Death were "...not really an enemy at all so the cover caption was right... wasn't it?"
- The year is not included on the front cover, which had a cover price of 30p (UK).