Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||November 1980|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
The 46th issue of Doctor Who Magazine had a cover date of November 1980. This was the first issue to debut a new logo on the magazine. Utilising the logo that debuted with the Season 18 story The Leisure Hive. This logo would remain in use on the magazine until 1987. John Nathan-Turner's new costume for Tom Baker also appeared for the first time.
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Star ProFile: Ian Marter (Actor / Writer)
- TV: Meglos The Last Zolpha-thuran
A4 pin-ups Edit
Additional features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Who Cares! (Letters Page)
- Fantastic Facts
- UNIT Hotline Club page
- Know Your Enemy Number 19 : The Primords
- Competition: Crazy Caption (For 1 of 250 Dr Who Records)
- Editor: Paul Neary,
- Features Editor: Alan McKenzie,
- Art Assistant: Simon Ellinas
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham,
- Production: Nigel Balloch