|Cover date:||April 2014|
|Format:||82 pages, bound|
- The Doctor Who writer explains the development of the script from start to finish.
Profiles / Interviews Edit
- The Two Daleks
- David Graham, one of the original Dalek voice actors, is interviewed by then-incumbent voice actor Nicholas Briggs.
- The Model of Perfection!
- In part two of this interview, Mike Tucker, Alan Marshall and Nick Kool achieved their work as the BBC Visual Effects team.
Comic strip Edit
- The Blood of Azrael part 2
- Story: Scott Gray
- Pencils: Mike Collins
- Inks: David A Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Tom Spilsbury & Peter Ware
Regular features Edit
The Fact of Fiction Edit
- Feature by Alan Barnes
The DWM Review Edit
- DVD: The Web of Fear
- Audio: The Dying Light, Antidote to Oblivion, The King of Sontar
- Ebooks: Nothing O'Clock, The Death Pit
- Books: Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
- Win the unofficial guide Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
- Win Harvest of Time book
- Win updated two-volume edition of The Television Companion
Coming soon Edit
- to be added
The Time Team Edit
Galaxy Forum Edit
- to be added
Special features Edit
- We Are the Daleks
- Jonathan Morris explains the longevity of the Daleks across television, prose, comics and audio
- The Life and Times of a Dalek!
- Gavin Rymill examines the journey a Dalek originally constructed by Shawcraft in 1963 has taken and where it is now.
- Anatomy of a Dalek
- Gavin Rymill illustrates and writes about what keeps the mutated creature inside a Dalek alive and armed.
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Richard Atkinson
- Editorial Assistants: John Ainsworth, Mark Wright
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Assistant: Jez Meteyard
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Katie Wilkinson
- Marketing Executive: Jess Bell
- BBC Worldwide, UK Publishing