Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||October 2014|
|Format:||100 pages, bound|
Profiles / Interviews Edit
The official interview with the man behind the Twelfth Doctor.
The third part of an interview with a Doctor Who author and scriptwriter.
Comic strip Edit
- The Eye of Torment Part One
- Story: Scott Gray
- Layouts: (pgs 1, 4-12) Mike Collins
- Finished Art: David A Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Tom Spilsbury & Peter Ware
Regular features Edit
The Fact of Fiction Edit
The DWM Review Edit
- Audio: Breaking Bubbles, The Abandoned, Counter-Measures series 3
- Books: Tales of Trenzalore: The Eleventh Doctor's Last Stand, Engines of War, Inside the TARDIS
- Win The 50th Anniversary Collection DVD box set
- Win Domain of the Voord CD
- Win Silhouette book
- Win The Blood Cell book
- Win The Crawling Terror book
- Win Dalek Patrol toy
Coming soon Edit
The Time Team Edit
Galaxy Forum Edit
- to be added
Production notes Edit
- Steven Moffat discusses the making of Series 8 and answers more of reader's questions, including the 'Sylvester McCoy question' he was itching for in DWM 475.
Special features Edit
- 'Into the Darkness: Series 8 Preview'
- The first four episodes of Series 8 (including Deep Breath and Into the Dalek) are previewed here by Benjamin Cook and David Bryher.
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Richard Atkinson
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Production Assistants: John Ainsworth, Mark Wright, James McMalon
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Assistant: Jez Meteyard
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Katie Wilkinson
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Jess Bell
- BBC Worldwide, UK Publishing