|Cover date:||November 2014|
|Format:||82 pages, bound|
Profiles / Interviews Edit
Comic strip Edit
- The Eye of Torment Part Two
- Story: Scott Gray
- Penciling: Martin Geraghty
- Finished Art: David A Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Tom Spilsbury & Peter Ware
Regular features Edit
The DWM Review Edit
- TV: Deep Breath, Into the Dalek, Robot of Sherwood and Listen.
- Audio: Zygon Hunt, The Fifth Doctor Box Set, Revenge of the Swarm.
- Books: Doctor Who: The Official Quiz Book, Classic Doctor Who DVD Compendium.
- Win Doctor Who: The Secret Lives of Monsters, character action figures, Philip Hinchcliffe Presents and Classic Doctor Who DVD Compendium.
Coming soon Edit
The Time Team Edit
Galaxy Forum Edit
- to be added
Production notes Edit
- Steven Moffat answers more of readers' questions.
Special features Edit
- Previews for four series 8 episodes (Time Heist, The Caretaker, Kill the Moon, and Mummy on the Orient Express).
- When Worlds Collide, a commemorative piece on fifteen years of Big Finish Doctor Who.
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Richard Atkinson
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Production Assistants: John Ainsworth, Mark Wright, James McMalon
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Assistant: Jez Meteyard
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Katie Wilkinson
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Jess Bell
- BBC Worldwide, UK Publishing
- Director of UK Publishing: Nicholas Brett
- Head of UK Publishing: Chris Kerwin
- Head of Editorial, UK Publishing: Jenny Potter
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik