|Cover date:||November 2014|
|Format:||84 pages, bound|
Profiles / Interviews Edit
Comic strip Edit
- The Eye of Torment Part Two
- Story: Scott Gray
- Pencils: Martin Geraghty
- Inks: David A Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Tom Spilsbury & Peter Ware
Regular features Edit
The DWM Review Edit
- TV: Deep Breath, Into the Dalek, Robot of Sherwood, Listen.
- Audio: Zygon Hunt, The Fifth Doctor Box Set, Revenge of the Swarm.
- Books: Doctor Who: The Official Quiz Book, Classic Doctor Who DVD Compendium.
- Win Doctor Who: The Secret Lives of Monsters, character action figures, Philip Hinchcliffe Presents and Classic Doctor Who DVD Compendium.
Coming soon Edit
The Time Team Edit
Galaxy Forum Edit
Production notes Edit
Public Image Edit
Special features Edit
- Episode previews
- Like Clockwork
- Spoiled Rotten!
- DWM investigates the concept of spoilers
- When Worlds Collide...
A History of Doctor Who in 100 Objects Edit
Supporting artist of the month Edit
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Richard Atkinson
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Production Assistants: John Ainsworth, Mark Wright
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Assistant: Jez Meteyard
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Katie Wilkinson
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Jess Bell
- BBC Worldwide, UK Publishing
- Director of UK Publishing: Nicholas Brett
- Head of UK Publishing: Chris Kerwin
- Head of Editorial, UK Publishing: Jenny Potter
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik