Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||December 2014|
|Format:||82 pages, bound|
- DWM Episode Previews
- Previews of the final four episodes of Series 8, including Flatline, In the Forest of the Night, Dark Water and Death in Heaven
Profiles / Interviews Edit
- The actor who brought Danny Pink to life discusses a dark ending and whether he would like to return for Series 9
- The Kill the Moon writer discusses his then-recently-aired episode.
- The Doctor Who editor and producer talks about his early views of the show.
Comic strip Edit
- The Eye of Torment Part Three
- Story: Scott Gray
- Pencils: Martin Geraghty
- Inks: David A Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Tom Spilsbury & Peter Ware
Regular features Edit
The DWM Review Edit
- Television: Time Heist, The Caretaker, Kill the Moon, Mummy on the Orient Express
- DVD: 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition
- Audio: Philip Hinchcliffe Presents, The Worlds of Doctor Who, Domain of the Voord, Mask of Tragedy, Tom Baker at 80
- Books: The Blood Cell, Silhouette, The Crawling Terror
- Ebook: The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Time Traveller
- Win The Worlds of Doctor Who CD box set
- Win The Blood of Azrael collected comics
- Win The Widow's Assassin CD
- Win Time Capsule memoir by Lalla Ward
- Win 12 Doctors, 12 Stories anthology
Coming soon Edit
The Time Team Edit
Galaxy Forum Edit
- DWM readers discuss Robot of Sherwood, Time Heist, The Caretaker, spoilers and the death of Jane Baker.
Production notes Edit
- Steven Moffat answers questions from readers.
Special features Edit
- Darkest Hour
- Previews of four episodes from series 8, including Flatline, In the Forest of the Night, Dark Water and Death in Heaven
- The Best of 2013!
- The results of the poll of what DWM readers' favourite merchandise was during the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who.
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Richard Atkinson
- Production Assistants: John Ainsworth, Mark Wright, Emily Cook
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Assistant: Jez Meteyard
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Katie Wilkinson
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Jess Bell
- BBC Worldwide, UK Publishing
- Director of UK Publishing: Nicholas Brett
- Head of UK Publishing: Chris Kerwin
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik
For an unknown reason, this issue lacks the feature The Fact of Fiction, which generally appears in every issue.