Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||February 1981|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
A4 pin-ups Edit
- B&W The Third Doctor from TV: The Mind of Evil
- B&W A puzzled First Doctor from TV: The Celestial Toymaker
Also featuring Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Who Cares! (Letters Page)
Additional details Edit
- Additional Input: Letters Page (from DWM 53): February is spelt wrong on the cover and the internal photograph featuring a blazing Dalek and Exxilons is wrongly credited to a Tom Baker story and not a Jon Pertwee one!
- The cover image is from TV: Full Circle
- The Companions feature article is a bumper ten pages and goes up to Romana II.
- No Fantastic Facts in this issue.
- Alan McKenzie, former features editor takes over as full editor from Paul Neary.
- Early stories (with individual episode titles) were not conventionally titled; hence The Massacre, The Massacre of Bartholomew, The Massacre of St. Bartholomew and The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve.
- The year is not included on the front cover, which had a cover price of 30p (UK).
- The cover promises a look at TV: The Keeper of Traken, which is not in fact included and would appear in DWM 50 (along with another similar mention on its own cover). TV: Warrior's Gate was the only Season 18 story not to get a DWM preview; chronologically it should have occurred in this issue.