Doctor Who Magazine 507 was the issue of the magazine cover-dated January 2017. It was in fact 2016's Christmas issue, and covered the Christmas Special, The Return of Doctor Mysterio.
Profiles / Interviews Edit
Comic strip Edit
- Story: Mark Wright
- Pencils: Mike Collins
- Layouts and Inks: David A Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Roger Langridge
- Editor: Scott Gray
Regular features Edit
The Fact of Fiction Edit
The DWM Review Edit
- DVD: The Power of the Daleks, Mindgame Saga
- Audio: The Tenth Doctor Adventures (BBC Audio) & Eleventh Doctor Tales, The Torchwood Archive
- Books: The Official Annual 2017, Twelve Doctors of Christmas, Time Lord Fairy Tales: Slipcase Edition, A History of Humankind, Terror Moon, Doodle Book, Seasons of War, Is There Life Outside the Box? An Actor Despairs
- Character toys: The 13 Doctors 5" Collector Figure Set, Three-Pack Action Figure Sets, The Twelfth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
- Stocking fillers: 2017 Calendars
Coming soon Edit
The Time Team Edit
Galaxy Forum Edit
Production notes Edit
- The head writer and executive producer answers questions from DWM readers
A History of Doctor Who in 100 Objects... Edit
Supporting artist of the month Edit
- A woman checking her costume during one of The Ark's cliffhangers
Special features Edit
- DWM previews the episode The Return of Doctor Mysterio
- DWM looks at the superpowers the Doctor possesses
- A Happy Christmas to All of You at Home!
- DWM looks back on the genesis of the 1965 Christmas episode "The Feast of Steven"
- Review of the Year 2016
- DWM looks at the digitised version of the Time Streams pinball table, and the all-new digital table Master of Time in the video game Pinball Arcade
- The Watcher's Chronometrically Cryptic Christmas Quiz
- Panini UK Ltd
- BBC Worldwide, UK Publishing
Cover gallery Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.