|Cover date:||May 1981|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
Comic content Edit
- Doctor Who: Spider-God
- Archive Feature: TV: The Time Monster (synopsis only by Richard Marson)
- Episode Guide: The Rescue to The Space Museum (listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates):
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Star ProFile: Katy Manning (Actress)
- Barry Letts (Producer)
- Photo-file Number 3: Anthony Ainley (Actor)
- Season Review and Season Survey
A4 pin-ups Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Layout: Rahid Khan and Jimmy Ross
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- Additional Input: Gallifrey Guardian (From DWM 54): The Photo-File on Anthony Ainley contains three errors.
- His hair is 'dark' not 'blond'.
- The part of Tremas was played 'in make-up' not 'unmade-up', and
- The part of the Master is played with 'little make-up' not 'with dyed hair and a beard'.
- Special Jon Pertwee-themed issue.
- The year is not included on the front cover.
- The cover image shows a Third Doctor publicity shot (introducing the Master) from TV: Terror of the Autons and an inset from TV: The Time Warrior.
- There is no back-up strip this issue (the pages being given over to the Monster Gallery), but readers are assured they haven't been abandoned.
- The retelling of older stories now comes under the heading 'The Doctor Who Archives' but doesn't yet include extra details.
- Steve Moore leaves as writer of the regular Doctor Who comic strip.
- Price rises from 30p to 35p.