Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||June 1981|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Photo-feature: Monster Gallery 5: The Invaders
- Doctor Who Exhibitions
Comic content Edit
- Archive Feature: TV: Image of the Fendahl (synopsis only by Richard Marson)
- Episode Guide: The Chase to The Myth Makers (listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates):
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Star ProFile: Katy Manning (Actress)
- Peter Grimwade (Director) interviewed by Jeremy Bentham
- Photo-file Number 4: Sarah Sutton (Actress)
- TV: Logopolis
- Season Review and Season Survey
A4 pin-ups Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Layout: Steve O'Leary and Rahid Khan
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Nigel Bulloch
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- The year is not shown on the front cover.
- The cover images show the Fourth Doctor from TV: State of Decay and the smaller image is from TV: Image of the Fendahl.
- Matrix Data Bank is a two page extended feature this issue.
- The Dalek Tapes reappear as a back-up comic strip. This time the four pages are printed unedited, but still in black and white.
- Steve Parkhouse takes over from Steve Moore as the regular comic strip writer for the Doctor's adventures.