Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||July 1981|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Photo-feature: Monster Gallery 6: Troughton's Aliens.
- The Troughton Years 1966-69.
Comic content Edit
- Archive Feature: TV: Tomb of the Cybermen (synopsis only by Richard Marson)
- Episode Guide:The Daleks' Master Plan to The Gunfighters (listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Star ProFile: Patrick Troughton (Actor)
- Morris Barry (Director) interviewed by Jeremy Bentham
- Photo-file Number 5: Janet Fielding (Actress)
A4 pin-ups Edit
- B&W The Second Doctor at the TARDIS console from TV: The Enemy of the World
- Colour The Cybermen awake from TV: Tomb of the Cybermen
Also featuring Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Layout: Steve O'Leary and Rahid Khan
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Nigel Bulloch
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- Special Patrick Troughton-themed issue.
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- The main cover image of the Second Doctor is a publicity shot. It's also the first time that Troughton appears on the cover on his own.
- The Dalek Tapes continue as a back up comic strip. This time only the first page is printed unedited, while the opening and closing blocks of the other three pages are. Still in black and white.