|Cover date:||October 1981|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Photo-feature: Monster Gallery Special
Comic content Edit
- Archive Feature: TV: The Dæmons (retelling by episode, with no credits)
- Episode Guide: The Evil of the Daleks to The Enemy of the World (Listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
A4 pin-ups Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Matrix Data Bank (2 pages of Questions and Answers)
- Competition: Name the Monster ( For 1 of 3 B&W portable TV's or 1 of 5 stereo radio/cassette players)
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Design: Steve O'Leary and Rahid Khan
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Nigel Bulloch
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- Special Alien themed issue.
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- There is a price rise of 5p to 40p
- The main cover image of the Yeti is from TV: The Abominable Snowmen
- The Photo-file is credited to Jeremy Bentham with thanks to John Peel for research help.
- According to DWM 500, Russell T Davies had a letter to the editor published in this issue.