Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||December 1981|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'Doctor Who and the Merchandisers'
Comic content Edit
- Archive Feature: TV: Pyramids of Mars (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
- Episode Guide: The Invasion to The War Games(Listing details including dates, episode endings, and credits)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
A4 pin-ups Edit
Additional features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Matrix Data Bank (2 pages of Questions and Answers)
- Editor: Alan McKenzie,
- Design: Steve O'Leary and Rahid Khan,
- Art Assistance: Chas Farnsbarn,
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham,
- Production: Tim Hampson and Nigel Bulloch,
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- The cover images are from TV: Pyramids of Mars
- The Episode Guide is extended to three pages to include the War Games.
- There is the announcement that “Big Changes are coming to Doctor Who Monthly”. From DWM Issue 61, the 1/4 page ad features a silhouetted cricketer!