The 66th issue of Doctor Who Magazine had a cover date of July 1982. It was one of two Doctor Who Magazine issues to feature enemies on the cover in 1982; the previous issue was the other.
Interviews / Profiles
A2 Centre Page Colour Spread
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Contributing Editor: Jeremy Bentham
- Design: Roger Birchall
- Editorial Assistance: Gilly Joseph
- Production: Tim Hampson
- Distribution: Comag
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: Claire Brooke
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.