|Cover date:||December 1982|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'Overseas Overview'
- 'Doctor Who Collectors Guide'
Comic content Edit
- The Stockbridge Horror (Part Two)
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
EPISODE GUIDE (Listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates):
Interviews / Profiles Edit
A4 pin-ups Edit
- B&W The Second Doctor hiding behind a wheel TV: The Faceless Ones
- B&W Romana I with the Key to Time tracer TV: The Armageddon Factor
A2 Centre Page Colour Spread Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Data Bank
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- `Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Contributing Editor: Jeremy Bentham
- Design: Roger Birchall
- Editorial Assistance: Gilly Joseph
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Distribution: Comag
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: S.H. Space Sales
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- The main cover image of the Fifth Doctor is from TV: Four to Doomsday.