Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||February 1983|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- History of the Doctor Who Exhibitions
Comic content Edit
- The Stockbridge Horror (Part Four)
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
EPISODE GUIDE (Listing details including episode endings, credits and dates):
Interviews / Profiles Edit
A4 pin-ups Edit
- B&W The First Doctor and soldiers from TV: The Myth Makers
- B&W Tegan Jovanka from TV:Season 20
- B&W Nyssa from TV:Season 20
A2 Centre Page Colour Spread Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- `Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian - featuring Beat the Panoptropic Net (Matrix Data Bank Challenge)
- Matrix Data Bank
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Feature Writer: Richard Landon
- Design: Roger P. Birchall
- Editorial Assistance: Gilly Joseph
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Distribution: Comag
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- Additional Input: Matrix Data Bank (From DWM 75) David J Howe corrects the statement concerning the Key to Time in the Matrix Data Bank. The pieces did in fact fit together to form a cube, but were not held together by the Tracer, for which a separate prop was used. Incidentally, the first and sixth segments were identical.
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- The main background cover image is from TV: Snakedance.
- A free Doctor Who Monthly sticker is attached to this issue as depicted on the cover (actual size as shown on the cover).
- The price rises 5p to 50p a month.
- Richard Landen takes over from Jeremy Bentham after three years.