Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||March 1983|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'Fashions for Infinity' (A look at costume design) by Jeremy Bentham
- 'Fellow Travellers': Susan to Dodo Chaplet (1 of 3)
Comic content Edit
- The Stockbridge Horror (Part Five)
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
EPISODE GUIDE (Listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates):
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Jackie Lane (Actress)
A4 pin-ups Edit
- B&W The Second Doctor and Jamie confronted by a Servo Robot from TV: The Wheel in Space
- B&W Publicity shot of actress Jackie Lane (Dorothea "Dodo" Chaplet) outside the TARDIS.
- B&W Servo Robot from TV: The Wheel in Space
A2 Centre Page Colour Spread Edit
- Given over to the `Fashion of Infinity' feature article.
Also featuring Edit
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- `Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian - featuring Beat the Panoptropic Net (Matrix Data Bank Challenge)
- Matrix Data Bank
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Feature Writer: Richard Landon
- Design: Roger P. Birchall
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Distribution: Comag
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner