- 'Death of the TARDIS' (A look at Police box Design)
- 'History of the Daleks'
- 'Doctor Who in America' (International)
- 'Fellow Travellers: 'Harry to Turlough' (3 of 3)
- 'Index of TARDIS Travellers up to TV: Mawdryn Undead '
- Doctor Who: Lunar Lagoon (Part Two)
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
Interviews / Profiles
- Gallifrey Guardian - featuring Beat the Panoptropic Net (Matrix Data Bank Challenge)
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- `Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Matrix Data Bank
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Feature Writer: Richard Landon
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Distribution: Comag
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which was priced at 60p (UK).
- The cover shows Turlough and the Fifth Doctor from TV: Mawdryn Undead.
- With a cover tag stating `Regeneration: 1st New Look Issue`, it is somewhat surprising for this revamped look that the designer is not credited.
- The changes are quite difficult to spot but include:
- - splitting the comic strip up into two sections of 4 pages (front and back)
- - the use of red (not black ink) for some of the captions and photographs, some of which are "playfully" edited!
- - removing the colour centrespread pages (even if they were often used for B&W or even advertising)
- - increasing the page count to 44 and the price (again) to 60p!