Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||November 1983|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
Comic content Edit
- Doctor Who: 4-Dimensional Vistas (Part Five)
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
A4 Pin-up Edit
- B&W Young boy with a Cyberman
- B&W "The Bonnie and Clyde of Doctor Who!" John Levene and Katy Manning on set for TV: The Dæmons
- B&W First Doctor from TV: Counter-Plot
Also featuring Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- `Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Matrix Data Bank
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Feature Writer: Richard Landon
- Design: Rahid Khan
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Production Assistant: Jeanette M. Sweetland
- Distribution: Comag
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- The Introducing features are the first pictures of the next (Sixth) Doctor and his new assistant (Peri) accompanied by the producer John Nathan-Turner
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which was priced at 60p (UK).
- The cover shows John Benton from a publicity shot for TV: The Green Death'.