Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||April 1984|
Comic content Edit
- Doctor Who: The Moderator (Part Three)
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
Reviews (On Target) Edit
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who: Snakedance by Terrance Dicks (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who: The Dominators adapted by Ian Marter (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who: Enlightenment by Barbara Clegg (Target Books)
A4 pin-up Edit
Colour Centrespread Edit
- Guest stars in the 21st Season
Additional features Edit
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Design: Rahid Khan and Steve Cook
- Feature Writers: Gary Russell, Richard Marson, David J. Howe, Justin Richards and Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Production Assistant: Jeanette M. Sweetland
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- Free giant poster shows the Cybermen on Gallifrey (as seen on the cover) by Andrew Skilleter and inspired by TV: The Five Doctors
- This Archive is a corrected and amended version of the one that appeared in DWM 22 and DWM 23, which was edited due to space restrictions.
- 'On Target' was the name given to the review section of the magazine. It took its name and, mainly concentrated on, the series of Target novelisations from the publisher Target Books. At this point, this was the main merchandising for the series, predating even the BBC Video releases.
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which was priced at 60p (UK).
- The cover shows the Master from TV: Planet of Fire.