Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||January 1985|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
Comic content Edit
- Polly the Glot - Part Two
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, no credits but a Making of... by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
Reviews (including 'On Target') Edit
- TV: Vengeance on Varos
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who - The Invasion by Derrick Sherwin adapted by Ian Marter (Target Books)
A4 pin-up Edit
- from TV: The Twin Dilemma
- Second Doctor, Jamie and Zoe from TV: The Five Doctors
- Lon from TV: Snakedance
Also featuring Edit
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Data Bank
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Feature Writers: Gary Russell, Richard Marson
- Archivist: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson
- Typesetting: Type Generation
- Colour: Cheamworth Ltd.
- Distribution: Comag
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which had a price of 65p (UK).
- The cover shows a publicity shot from the Sixth Doctor's costume photo-call.