The 96th issue of Doctor Who Magazine had a cover date of January 1985.
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, no credits but a Making of... by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles
Reviews (including 'On Target')
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Feature Writers: Gary Russell, Richard Marson
- Archivist: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson
- Typesetting: Type Generation
- Colour: Cheamworth Ltd.
- Distribution: Comag
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which had a price of 65p (UK).
- The cover shows a publicity shot from the Sixth Doctor's costume photo-call.