Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||February 1985|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Unsuitable for Children (Part 1 of 2) by Martin Wiggins
Comic content Edit
- Doctor Who: Polly the Glot (Part Three)
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Making of...' by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Colin Baker (Actor) interviewed by Gary Russell and Justin Richards
- Michael Briant (Director) interviewed by Richard Marson
Reviews (including On Target) Edit
A4 pin-up Edit
- Leela publicity shot
- Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor
- Third Doctor and Dalek from TV: Day of the Daleks
- Black Guardian from TV: Mawdryn Undead
Also featuring Edit
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Feature Writers: Gary Russell, Richard Wiggins and Richard Marson
- Archivist: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Alison Gill
- Typesetting: Type Generation
- Colour: Cheamworth Ltd.
- Financial Controller: James Slater
- Distribution: Comag
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- Sheila Cranna was editor for this issue.
- No date at all was shown on this cover of this issue, which was had a price of 65p (UK).
- The cover shows The Fourth Doctor and Cyberman from TV: Revenge of the Cybermen.
- Additional Input: from DWM 157 corrects the cover artist named for novelisation of The Mind of Evil as Andrew Skilleter, not Mark Bentham. The cover image also featured in the 1988 Doctor Who Calendar.