Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||March 1985|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
The 98th issue of Doctor Who Magazine had a cover date of March 1985. It was Alan McKenzie's last issue as editor. It was the last issue to be titled The Official Doctor Who Magazine with the next issue being titled The Doctor Who Magazine.
- Unsuitable for Children (Part 2 of 2) by Martin Wiggins
Comic content Edit
- Once Upon a Time Lord (Part 1)
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Making of...' by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Frazer Hines (Actor) interviewed by Richard Marson
- Tribute: David Whitaker (Writer) by Richard Marson
Reviews (including On Target) Edit
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who and the Daleks by David Whitaker (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who and the Crusaders by David Whitaker (Target Books)
A4 pin-up Edit
- Styre from TV: The Two Doctors
- Second Doctor with 500 Year Diary
- Cryons from TV: Attack of the Cybermen
Also featuring Edit
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Feature Writers: Gary Russell, Richard Wiggins and Richard Marson
- Archivist: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson
- Typesetting: Type Generation
- Colour: Cheamworth Ltd.
- Distribution: Comag
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- Special thanks to the Frazer Hines interview is given to Gary Downie (Production Manager on TV: The Two Doctors).
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which had a price of 65p (UK).
- The cover shows a Cyberman from TV: Earthshock.