Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||April 1985|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Photo-feature: The Chicago Convention photographs by Debbie Glienke & Chris Noll
- Merchandise Madness
- TV: Timelash Set Report by Richard Marson
Comic content Edit
- Doctor Who: Once Upon a Time Lord (Part Two)
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Mary Tamm (Actress) interviewed by Richard Marson
- Christopher Barry (Director) interviewed by Richard Marson
- Nigel Robinson (Editor of Target novelisations) interviewed by Gary Russell
Reviews (including 'On Target') Edit
- None (see interview Nigel Robinson)
A4 pin-up Edit
Additional features Edit
- Editor: Cefn Ridout
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- No year was shown on the cover of this issue, which had a price of 65p (UK).
- The cover shows a Cryon from TV: Attack of the Cybermen.
- This was Cefn Ridout's first issue as editor.