This article is written from a real world point of view
|Doctor:||Second Doctor, Fourth Doctor, Seventh Doctor]]|
|Companion(s):||Ace, the Brig|
|Main enemy:||Daleks, Davros|
|Main setting:||Earth, 2254|
Alternative Software (ZX Spectrum)]]
|Platform:||PC, ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST|
|Genre:||2D Side-scrolling platformer|
|Release date:||October 1992|
to be added
Playable characters Edit
- Player one could choose from a selection of the Second Doctor, Fourth Doctor and Seventh Doctor and were all "armed" with a sonic screwdriver.
- Player two could choose from Ace or the Brigadier.
K9 is featured in the later levels
- The Sewer - a side-scrolling level with the Player(s) on Dalek Hoverbouts through the sewers.
- London - a 2D platformer against various enemies such as Robomen.
- New York
- Skaro - features the only appearance of the 1989 redesign of the Daleks by Raymond Cusick that featured in the Doctor Who Magazine 10th Anniversary special.
- Answers.com - Dalek Attack
- Dalek Attack - Screenshots - MobyGames
- Your Sinclair - Review of Dalek Attack for the ZX Spectrum by Jonathan Nash