This article is written from a real world point of view
Publisher's summary Edit
The Dalek Empire range started with a progressive thread through four stories in the main line of Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories, then spun off into an independent audio mini-series.
Dalek Empire (Doctor Who audio dramas) Edit
- The Genocide Machine (Part 1)
- The Apocalypse Element (Part 2)
- The Mutant Phase (Part 3)
- The Time of the Daleks (Part 4)
Dalek Empire (spin-off mini-series) Edit
- Dalek Empire III continues twenty-five hundred years after Dalek Empire II: Dalek War, as the galaxy prepares for a new invasion by the Daleks in the 67th century.
- Dalek Empire IV: The Fearless takes a different approach and details other areas of the first war with the Daleks in the 42nd century, with different characters.
Other releases Edit
- AUDIO: Return of the Daleks, a special subscribers'-only audio drama features the Seventh Doctor with Susan Mendes and Kalendorf. It takes place between the events of The Human Factor and "Death to the Daleks!", the second and third releases in the first series of Dalek Empire.
- Short Trips: Dalek Empire, a short story anthology, it features supplemental stories from various Dalek storylines, including the Doctor in several incarnations. Adapting Dalek Empire to the world of print, it also features the full script to Return of the Daleks.