Dalek Soul was the second of two stories comprising the two hundred and twenty-fourth release of Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Guy Adams and featured Peter Davison as the Fifth Doctor and Sarah Sutton as Nyssa.
Publisher's summary Edit
On the Dalek-occupied world of Mojox, a group of rebels is engaged in a futile fightback against the invaders – but at last they’ve found an ally, in the form of the mysterious Doctor. Elsewhere, however, the Daleks’ Chief Virologist is seeking to perfect a biological weapon to wipe out the Mojoxalli, once and for all.
Her name... is Nyssa.
to be added
- The Doctor - Peter Davison
- Nyssa - Sarah Sutton
- The Daleks/Black Dalek - Nicholas Briggs
- Falex/computer - Vineeta Rishi
- Toru - Geoffrey Newland
- The Daleks invaded Mojox five years earlier.
to be added
- It has been five years since the Daleks captured the Doctor and Nyssa on Traxana. (AUDIO: Alien Heart)
- A Dalek states that the Doctor has a long history of interference in their affairs. (TV: The Daleks, et. al)
- The Doctor regrets that he and Nyssa never got to see Fel Canto. (AUDIO: Alien Heart)
- Nyssa notes that the Doctor has still not replaced his sonic screwdriver after it was destroyed by the Terileptil leader in September 1666. (TV: The Visitation) He would eventually do so during his seventh incarnation. (AUDIO: The Dark Husband, Mask of Tragedy; TV: Doctor Who)
- The Daleks would later create another duplicate of the Fifth Doctor on the Prison Station which they intended to use to assassinate the High Council of the Time Lords. (TV: Resurrection of the Daleks)