- You may be looking for the city.
Publisher's summary Edit
As the decade in English history which attracts the greatest quantity of alien invasions per annum, the 1970s are not the easiest time in which to steer the great British ship of state. The Prime Minister, nonetheless, is doing the very best job he can. Still, at least he has UNIT to rely on – their eccentric, bouffant-haired scientific adviser in particular. Or does he?
to be added
- The Doctor mentions the Shadow Proclamation.
- This story is available for download only.
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios on 24 March 2016.
- Jeremy mentions the incident at Wenley Moor. (TV: Doctor Who and the Silurians)
- The events of this story coincide with the events of AUDIO: The World Beyond the Trees, with the Third Doctor speculating that a future incarnation may have crossed his own timeline.