Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Danny is a diminutive form of Daniel, which may refer to any of the people and things listed below. The following list is alphabetised within each section.
As only name Edit
- Danny (Earworm), a character in COMIC: Earworm
- Danny (Greeks Bearing Gifts), a character in TV: Greeks Bearing Gifts
- Danny (Rendition), a flight attendant in TV: Rendition
- Danny (The Zentrabot Invasion), a character in COMIC: The Zentrabot Invasion and The Tomb of Shemura
As first name Edit
- Danny Bartock, a character in TV: The Impossible Planet / The Satan Pit
- Danny Pain, a musician in PROSE: No Future, Happy Endings
- Danny Taylor, PROSE: Bullet Time
- Danny Fisher, a former security agent in COMIC: The Blood of Azrael
- Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill School in TV: Into the Dalek
As code name Edit
- "Danny Boy", the code name for a particular World War II-era British Spitfire pilot known to the Eleventh Doctor (TV: Victory of the Daleks, A Good Man Goes to War)
As name of publication or work of art Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Danny Horn, who played young Kazran Sardick in TV: A Christmas Carol
- Danny Rae, who played a Guard in TV: The Macra Terror
- Danny Sapani, who played Colonel Manton in TV: A Good Man Goes to War
- Danny Webb, who played John Jefferson in TV: The Impossible Planet / The Satan Pit
- Danny Baldwin, a safety supervisor/stunt co-ordinator for K9
- Danny Hargreaves, a special effects supervisor