|Main setting:||Inside Sepulchre's mind|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Grant Kempster|
|Release date:||January 2008|
|Doctor Who -|
The New Eighth Doctor Adventures
|Human Resources||Max Warp|
Publisher's summary Edit
But they are not alone in this labyrinth: a killer is on their trail.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Lucie Miller - Sheridan Smith
- Sepulchre - Rupert Vansittart
- Spring-Heeled Sophie - Clare Buckfield
- Clerks - Richard Laing
- Yellow Beryl - Katarina Olsson
The Doctor Edit
- The Doctor mentions the bad fashion sense of his previous incarnations, in particular the brightly coloured clothes of the Sixth Doctor.
- The Doctor mentions once being grabbed by a Sea Devil.
Real Life Edit
- Don Quixote is mentioned.
Clothes and Fashion Edit
- Lucie Miller wears a Beatles t-shirt.
- Quagreeg is a marsh world in the Sirius system inhabited by unpleasant reptilian life forms who are a gestalt being.
- Spring-Heeled Sophie is a funambulist.
- Telmonium is an incredibly durable and rare extra-terrestrial metal that can only be found on Quagreeg.
- This audio drama was recorded on 21 August 2007 at The Moat Studios.
- This story introduces a third variation of the Eighth Doctor theme tune, composed by Nicholas Briggs and based on the theme tune from the Fourth Doctor era. This replaces the David Arnold theme used from Storm Warning through to Human Resources.
- The story was broadcast on BBC Radio 7 on 19 October 2008.
- The Doctor mentions the cult of Mithras. (AUDIO: Seasons of Fear)
- Different time zones has been created in a similar fashion as in TV: The War Games.
- The Doctor uses his cravat to create a zip wire and slide in a rope from the Wicker Man in the same fashion he does in COMIC: The Forgotten, shouting Geronimo (one of the catchphrases of the Eleventh Doctor).
- Official Dead London page at bigfinish.com
- Dead London at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- DisContinuity for Dead London at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide