Dead London (audio story)Redirected from Dead London
|Main setting:||Inside Sepulchre's mind|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Grant Kempster|
|Release date:||January 2008|
|Doctor Who -|
The New Eighth Doctor Adventures
|Human Resources||Max Warp|
Publisher's summary edit
But they are not alone in this labyrinth: a killer is on their trail.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Lucie Miller - Sheridan Smith
- Sepulchre - Rupert Vansittart
- Spring-Heeled Sophie - Clare Buckfield
- Clerks - Richard Laing
- Yellow Beryl - Katarina Olsson
The Doctor edit
- The Doctor mentions the bad fashion sense of his previous incarnations, in particular the brightly coloured clothes of the Sixth Doctor.
- The Doctor mentions once being grabbed by a Sea Devil.
Real Life edit
- Don Quixote is mentioned.
Clothes and Fashion edit
- Lucie Miller wears a Beatles t-shirt.
- Quagreeg is a marsh world in the Sirius system inhabited by unpleasant reptilian life forms who are a gestalt being.
- Spring-Heeled Sophie is a funambulist.
- Telmonium is an incredibly durable and rare extra-terrestrial metal that can only be found on Quagreeg.
- The Doctor mentions the cult of Mithras. (AUDIO: Seasons of Fear)
- Different time zones has been created in a similar fashion as in TV: The War Games.
- The Doctor uses his cravat to create a zip wire and slide in a rope from the Wicker Man in the same fashion he does in COMIC: The Forgotten, shouting Geronimo (one of the catchphrases of the Eleventh Doctor).
- Official Dead London page at bigfinish.com
- Dead London at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- DisContinuity for Dead London at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide