|Death and the Queen|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster|
|Release date:||16 May 2016|
|Format:||1 x 1 hour|
|The Tenth Doctor Adventures|
|Behind the scenes video|
Publisher's summary Edit
So when, one day, her Prince does come, she is thrilled to have the wedding of all weddings to look forward to. Though the Doctor isn't holding his breath for an invitation. And her future mother-in-law is certainly not amused.
But on the big day itself, Donna finds her castle under siege from the darkest of forces, marching at the head of a skeleton army.
When it looks like even the Doctor can't save the day, what will Queen Donna do to save her people from Death itself?
to be added
- The Doctor - David Tennant
- Donna Noble - Catherine Tate
- Rudolph - Blake Ritson
- Queen Mum - Alice Krige
- Hortense - Beth Chalmers
- Death - Alan Cox
- Maids - Beth Chalmers (BFX: The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume 01)
- Cloud - Alan Cox (BFX: The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume 01)
- Skeleton - Alan Cox
- The Kingdom of Goritania has not gone to war for around five centuries.
- The sonic screwdriver has a setting for horseshoes.
The TARDIS Edit
- The Doctor wonders why the TARDIS' translation circuits aren't translating the motto of the kingdom.
to be added
- The Doctor notes that he was present at Donna's previous wedding, (TV: The Runaway Bride) and that he'll probably be present during her next. (TV: The End of Time)
- Donna notes that she has a history of choosing bad men to marry. Her previous fiancé was Lance. (TV: The Runaway Bride)
- The Doctor states that the TARDIS is able to translate all languages, (TV: The End of the World, The Christmas Invasion, Cold War) but that it sometimes failed to translate due to the age of the language. (TV: The Christmas Invasion, The Impossible Planet)
- Donna is once again part of a plan created between an alien being and her fiancé, using her as a sacrifice. (TV: The Runaway Bride)
- The Doctor says that he once had a robot dog who left him twice. (TV: The Invasion of Time, Warriors' Gate)
- ↑ Is to be played by the same actor as Death and Cloud, according to the script.