Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Defending Bannerman Road|
|Main character(s):||Sarah Jane Smith|
|Featuring:||Clyde Langer, Rani Chandra, Mr Smith|
|Main enemy:||The Krulius, The Slitheen, The Graske, The Bane, The Judoon, General Kudlak, The Assault Force Delta|
|Main setting:||Krulius' space station, Bannerman Road, 2010|
|Publisher:||British Broadcasting Corporation|
|Printed in:||click to read|
|Format:||Internet comic strip|
|SJA comic stories|
|Return of the Krulius||none|
- You may be looking for the video game of the same name.
Defending Bannerman Road is the fourth web comic featured on the The Sarah Jane Adventures website. Released in November 2010, it features the return of the Krulius, who previously appeared in Monster Hunt and Return of the Krulius. Like the previous comic strips on the site, it utilises Flash and is supplemented by a complete audio description of the story, provided by Anjli Mohindra.
The Krulius' space station hovers just above the Earth, invisible to humans. The Krulius' preparations are ready and he begins to target Sarah-Jane Smith.
Meanwhile, in Sarah-Jane's attic, Clyde is getting extremely bored, keeping watch for the Krulius with Mr Smith. Mr Smith reveals that the Krulius must be waiting somewhere in the Earth's Solar System, having escaped from prison, but is hidden from the scanners by a Force Warp Shield. Suddenly, Clyde realises that everything is completely silent, aside from Mr Smith's voice. Seconds after this, Mr Smith inexplicably engages in an Emergency Storm Protocol, leaving a helpless Clyde alone.
A huge, yellow light (a Temporary Stasis Field) fills Bannerman Road, as Sarah Jane runs in with Rani, urging Clyde to get away from the window. As Rani and Sarah Jane attempt to reboot Mr Smith, Clyde must search for a means to stop the approaching army.
While this is going on, the Krulius watches his army approach from his ship. Judoon, Slitheen, Bane, Graske and Kudlak are marching towards the house, commanded by the Men in Black. Rani realises that all these monsters must be under hypnotic control as they refuse the androids' order to surrender.
As the Men in Black attempt to break down the door, Clyde runs out, throwing Vlimion slime balls at them. The slime jams their circuits while Clyde runs to an upstairs window with a pistol filled with vinegar to attack the Slitheen. Clyde then uses a detention force generator from Galactos Major to apprehend the Judoon. The Kudlak's capture via anti-gravity ray is the last straw for the Krulius who summons his remaining soldiers back to him.
As Clyde celebrates and Mr Smith reboots, the Krulius leaves with a warning of his return, which Sarah-Jane echoes.
Aliens in the Krulius' army Edit
- Clyde uses a detention force generator, an anti-gravity ray and Vlimion slime balls.
- A Nadloon circus comedy cruiser crashes in the Thames.
- Krulius' space station is in orbit around Earth.
- Rani calls Clyde Rambo.
- The Krulius creates a stasis field.
- This story was read by Anjli Mohindra.
- This story takes place after the events of COMIC: Return of the Krulius.
- The aliens that were captured by the Krulius (Monster Hunt) were set free. However the Krulius had managed to take clone cell samples of his former captured aliens with him, which allowed him to grow copies of these aliens, which were all completely in his power. (Return of the Krulius) The aliens of the army of the Krulius were completely under the Krulius' power.
- The Krulius has several pictures of Sarah Jane Smith in his space ship. One photo showed Sarah Jane together with the Eleventh Doctor (TV: Death of the Doctor), several photos showed Sarah Jane Smith in Foxgrove (TV: The Temptation of Sarah Jane Smith), another photo showed Sarah Jane Smith in 1964 (TV: Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?).
- Defending Bannerman Road on the BBC website.