|Part of:||Short Trips: Defining Patterns|
|Short Trips short stories|
|The Book of My Life||none|
- Emily's first encounter with the Doctor was in the 1990s, when he was in a different incarnation.
- Emily would rather be at the White Rabbit.
- In the 1950s, UNIT archives are kept in Whitehall.
- The Doctor mentions the Festival of Britain and the Stanley Matthews cup final.
- Will suggests ghosts as the cause of the archive disappearance.
- This story is made up of the linking material from Short Trips: Defining Patterns.
- This story is the third in a trilogy of stories featuring the Sixth Doctor, Chaudhry and Hoffman. It comes after The Terror of the Darkness, in Short Trips: A Day in the Life, and Incongruous Details, in Short Trips: The Centenarian.
to be added