Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Destiny of the Doctor: The Complete Adventure|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Mark Plastow|
|Release date:||28 September 2016|
|Format:||12 episodes on 12 CDs|
Destiny of the Doctor: The Complete Adventure was a box set collecting the Destiny of the Doctor limited run audio series. It contained a behind-the-scenes documentary, Meeting Destiny, previously only available on the out-of-print Limited Edition box set.
Publisher's summary Edit
Originally created to mark the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, Big Finish Productions produced a special range of audiobook titles, each focusing on one of the eleven Doctors. They are collected together here in a new set, telling the complete story.
- Hunters of Earth by Nigel Robinson
- Shadow of Death by Simon Guerrier
- Vengeance of the Stones by Andrew Smith
- Babblesphere by Jonathan Morris
- Smoke and Mirrors by Steve Lyons
- Trouble in Paradise by Nev Fountain
- Shockwave by James Swallow
- Enemy Aliens by Alan Barnes
- Night of the Whisper by Cavan Scott and Mark Wright
- Death's Deal by Darren Jones
- The Time Machine by Matt Fitton
to be added