|Main setting:||Earth, 33rd century|
|Printed in:||DWA 239|
|Release date:||13 October 2011|
|Format:||Comic - 1 parts (4 pages)|
|DWA comic stories|
|Agent 99||The Kchrusivour Gambit|
However the Doctor is one step ahead. Having anticipated these events, he left his sonic screwdriver with Amy. Using the sonic screwdriver to free Rory and herself, they effect a rescue of the Doctor. The Koth-Kulaar begins to destroy every living being, starting with Cabal, who was responsible for freeing him.
The Doctor remotely summons the TARDIS, having adapted the tracking device fitted to the TARDIS by Cabal. Inside the TARDIS, the Doctor, Amy, Rory and a weakened Agent 99 are safe from the Koth-Kulaar’s devastation. Agent 99 has enough life left to use the dimension warp one more time to trap the Koth-Kulaar, but it will mean his death! Linking Agent 99 into the TARDIS systems, the Koth-Kulaar is dragged back into oblivion!
Agent 99’s body is left hanging in a remote part of space by the Doctor. So long as his body stays offline, the warp will stay closed and the universe will be safe – but actually in terrible danger from millions of other unknown monsters!
Named characters Edit
- Cabal is identified as leader of the council (or 'cabal') a secret organisation determined to bring the Koth-Kulaar reign of terror and destruction to a 33rd century Earth.
- This comic story sees the conclusion to the Agent 99 story arc.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 238 (4 pages) NEXT WEEK! – Meet the latest winner of the Doctor Who Adventures Design a Monster competition!
- No reprints to date.
- The Doctor’s forward planning and anticipating how events will unfold is evidenced.