Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, published by Titan Publishing Group, is an American comic book series comprised of multiple stories. It is set within the 2009 Specials and features the Tenth Doctor and a new companion, Gabby Gonzalez. After the first 15 issues, the series restarted the numbering and became Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Year Two.
Year One Edit
- Revolutions of Terror (3 parts)
- The Arts in Space (2 parts)
- The Weeping Angels of Mons (4 parts)
- Echo (1 part)
- The Fountains of Forever / Spiral Staircase / Sins of the Father (5 parts)
Year Two Edit
- The Singer Not the Song (2 parts)
- Cindy, Cleo and the Magic Sketchbook (1 part)
- Medicine Man (2 parts)
- Arena of Fear (2 parts)
- The Wishing Well Witch (2 parts)
- The Infinite Corridor (1 part)
- The Jazz Monster / Music Man (2 parts)
- Old Girl (5 parts)
Year Three Edit
- Breakfast at Tyranny's (2 parts)
- Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth (2 parts)
- Revolving Doors: Interlude (1 part)
- Vortex Butterflies (4 parts)
- Psychic Paper Inc Claims Department
- A Rose by Any Other Name
- Prologue: The First Doctor
- The Honourable Burger
- Untitled (10DY2 15)
- The Dead Ringer
- Untitled (10DY2 17)
- Untitled (10DY3 2)
- Untitled (10DY3 3)
- Untitled (10DY3 4)
- Sontaran Stand-Up
- In the Dog House
- Wardrobe Malfunction
- To Heck and Back
- Shadows on the Pier
- The series was launched on 23 July 2014, coinciding with the launch of Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor. To promote both series, a Doctor Who Comic Day event was held on 26 July. Titan also publishes a Twelfth Doctor series, and began publishing a Ninth Doctor series in 2015.
- Previously, IDW held the licence to produce an American comic book series based on the show.
- This is the Tenth Doctor's first ongoing comic series since Doctor Who (2009). His last comic appearance prior to this series was Prisoners of Time.
- The cover to the first issue was drawn by Alice X. Zhang, based on a fanart piece she previously released online.
- Issues are available digitally on the Comixology app and website.
- Gabby Gonzalez is a playable character in the Doctor Who: Legacy mobile game.
- The material used in this title and Titan's Twelfth Doctor and Eleventh Doctor titles are combined into a single UK publication called Doctor Who Comic, which launched on 26 February 2015.
- The series debuted with a number of variants available with different retailers, a number of which correspond with one for Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor. A cover gallery of variants for the first issue is printed in #2. Each issue has a variant for B (Pull-List variant) and C (limited Incentive variant; 1 copy is printed for every 10). Alice X. Zhang's cover to #2 (entitled "The Turn of the Universe") is available as a print from Big Chief Studios.
Collected editions Edit
Hardback and paperback books were published collecting stories from the series, each book reprinting five issues.
|1||1-5||Revolutions of Terror||25 March 2015|
|2||6-10||The Weeping Angels of Mons||22 July 2015|
|3||11-15||The Fountains of Forever||16 December 2015|
|4||2.1-2.5||The Endless Song||24 May 2016|
|5||2.6-2.10||Arena of Fear||31 August 2016|
|6||2.11-2.14||Sins of the Father||10 February 2017|