|Doctor Who - Original Soundtrack Recording|
|Artist:||Music by John Debney|
|Publisher:||Super Tracks Music Group|
|Format:||CD - 26 tracks|
|Doctor Who soundtracks|
|The Worlds of Doctor Who||Doctor Who: Original Television Soundtrack|
- You may wish to consult
Doctor Who soundtracksfor other, similarly-named pages.
Known simply as Doctor Who - Original Soundtrack Recording, this CD was not released for public sale. In fact it notes on the back, "FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY NOT LICENSED FOR PUBLIC SALE".
Track list Edit
- Prologue: Skaro / DOCTOR WHO Theme
- Wimps / Doctor #7 is Shot
- X-Ray / Snake in the Bathroom
- "Who Am I?"
- City Scape
- Primitive Wiring / The UnBruce
- Two Hearts
- The Tardis / True Identity
- Night Walk
- The Eye of Harmony / Half Human
- Until Midnight / Atomic Clock
- Green Eyes
- The Chase
- Beryllium Clock / Bragg's Key
- Under the Influence
- Crown of Nails
- Lee's Last Chance
- "Open The Eye"
- "Reroute Power!" / Temporal Orbit
- To Hold Death Back
- End Credits - DOCTOR WHO Theme
- Track 17 reads "Bragg's Key". This should be Wagg's key, in reference to Professor Wagg.
- Track 24 "To Hold Death Back" is worded incorrectly for the dialogue used in the TV movie. It should have been titled "To Hold Back Death".
- The liner notes (which do not fit in the CD case) contain 4 press kit photos, and biographies on David Hirsch, John Sponsler and Louis Febre.