Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Doctor Who Annual 1980|
|Release date:||September 1979|
|Format:||hardback 64 pages|
|Doctor Who annuals|
|Doctor Who Annual 1979||Doctor Who Annual 1981|
- Release Number 14
- Publisher World Distributors
- Released in September 1979
- Priced £1.75
- Format Hardback 64 pages
- Featured Doctor: The Fourth Doctor
- Featured Companions: Romana I, K9 Mark II
- Featured Enemies:
Text stories Edit
- X-Rani and the Ugly Mutants
- Light Fantastic
- Reluctant Warriors
- Return of the Electrids
- The Sleeping Guardians
Comic strip story Edit
- Prepare for Take-Off
- Spell Out a Space Alphabet
- The Moon
- Which is the Smallest Planet?
- A Tricky Problem for the Doctor
- Space-Word Puzzle
- Journey Through Time
Additional notes Edit
- The cover is a photograph of the Doctor from The Ribos Operation.
- This is the first annual to feature the actual Doctor Who logo on its front cover, and therefore the first to write the title in full rather than the abbreviation Dr. Who.
- A PDF version of the entire annual was included with the DVD release of City of Death.
to be added