Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is a secondary source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
|Doctor Who Funfax|
|Written by:||Simon Mugford|
|Release date:||7 July 2005 (first edition)|
1 May 2010 (second edition)
|Format:||Loose leaf fileable pages,|
Doctor Who Funfax was an activity book published by Dorling Kindersley.
Publisher's summary Edit
Explore the Doctor Who universe with this fantastic funfax:
- Personal – Store essential info about yourself, your friends and your family.
- Diary – Plan your year ahead with Doctor Who.
- Doctor Who Data – An essential guide to the Doctor Who universe.
- Pullout – Doctor Who poster and game play.
- Mind Matter – Test your intelligence with these puzzles and games.
- Equipment – Cool Doctor Who stickers and more!
Subject matter Edit
Loose leaf page pocket sized filing system with Doctor Who themed content and a magnet closing flap.
Notable features Edit
- Also included with the stickers were Doctor Who bookmarks and a door hanger.
- Design was credited to Dan Green.
- Funfax and Dorling Kindersley were part of the Penguin Publishing Group.
- Priced £5.99 (UK), this was one of a series of activity tie-in books released at "pocket money" prices.
Second edition Edit
A new edition of Doctor Who Funfax is scheduled for release on 1st May 2010.
to be added