Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is not a valid source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
Doctor Who Funfax was an activity book published by Dorling Kindersley.
Explore the Doctor Who universe with this fantastic funfax:
- Personal – Store essential info about yourself, your friends and your family.
- Diary – Plan your year ahead with Doctor Who.
- Doctor Who Data – An essential guide to the Doctor Who universe.
- Pullout – Doctor Who poster and game play.
- Mind Matter – Test your intelligence with these puzzles and games.
- Equipment – Cool Doctor Who stickers and more!
Loose leaf page pocket sized filing system with Doctor Who themed content and a magnet closing flap.
- Also included with the stickers were Doctor Who bookmarks and a door hanger.
- Design was credited to Dan Green.
- Funfax and Dorling Kindersley were part of the Penguin Publishing Group.
- Priced £5.99 (UK), this was one of a series of activity tie-in books released at "pocket money" prices.
A new edition of Doctor Who Funfax was released in 2007.
to be added