Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Doctor Who The Official Annual 2007|
|Publisher:||BBC Children's Books|
|Release date:||September 2006|
|Format:||hardback 62 pages|
|Doctor Who annuals|
|Doctor Who Annual 2006||Doctor Who The Official Annual 2008|
- You may be looking for the 2007 annual as referenced in the DWU.
Doctor Who The Official Annual 2007 was published in 2006.
- Release Number 1
- Publisher BBC Children's Books, UK
- Released in September 2006
- ISBN: 1-405-90199-3
- Priced £6.99
- Format Hardback 62 pages
- Featured Doctor: The Ninth and Tenth Doctor
- Featured Companions: Rose Tyler
- Featured Enemies: Various
Comic strip story Edit
- Illustrated by John Ross and coloured by Adrian Salmon
- This story is reprinted from Doctor Who Adventures #2.
Text stories Edit
- Meet the Doctor (The Beginning, All Change, The Constant Traveller) Written by Moray Ling
- Friends Old and New (Rose Tyler, Sarah Jane Smith, K9, Reinette, Mickey Smith, Jackie Tyler, Pete Tyler, Harriet Jones)
- Know Your Enemy (full page)
- The Torchwood Institute
- Solar System (Guide to the planets with photo's from NASA)
- Doomsday (two pages retelling the last story of Season 2 by Justin Richards)
Additional features Edit
- Game: Who would you be? (Yes and No personality/companion profile finder)
- Puzzle: Monster Hunt Crossword
- Quiz: Is your Teacher an Alien?
- Puzzle: K9's Cafe Confusion.
- Jokes: Doctor Ho Ho!
- Quiz: Spatial Awareness (Solar System questions)
- Activity: Police Box Party (Party decorate your room)
- Games: Party Games
- Game: Werewolf Attack! (variation of snakes and ladders)
- Quiz: Which alien are you most like?
- Puzzle: Going round in circles (word puzzle)
- Puzzle: Escape from Raxacoricofallapatorius
- Activity: Not Exactly Rocket Science (Tricks)
- Activity: Make Your Own Time Capsule
- Puzzle Message Madness (A letter from Rose)
- Puzzle: TARDIS Tracker (Wordsearch)
- Activity: Act Like a Time Lord
- Editor: to be added
- Designer: to be added
- Frontispiece uses graphics by ??
- Puzzles and other "Also" features listed above by Davey Moore and Jacqueline Rayner
Additional notes Edit
- Following the success of the previous year's Annual by Panini, 2006 saw the publication of the Doctor Who The Official Annual 2007 (published by BBC Books) AND the Doctor Who Storybook 2007 (published by Panini). While the later presented a series of short illustrated fiction stories, the former concentrated on the lighter side of activities, games, puzzles and comic strip stories including a reprinted comic strip story from Doctor Who Adventures (for which a page advert was included), and was aimed at a younger audience.
- Released in the UK following the Doctor's regeneration on television from Ninth to Tenth Doctor, the cover featured a lenticular cover that when tilted, displayed both Doctors independently.
- Content adds very little to what was already known, apart from possibly the letter from Rose, which while being a puzzle, has an "Official" status and mentions travelling with the Doctor to Tamkamela VI and America in the 1940s, where she met a boy called Neil who wanted to travel to the Moon!
- Individual page credits are given on the title page but are not complete.
to be added