- You may be looking for IDW's 2012 Doctor Who Annual.
Doctor Who The Official Annual 2012 was the British Doctor Who annual published by BBC Children's Books. As with all British annuals, it was actually published in the year prior the cover date and therefore commemorated series 6, rather than the series broadcast in 2012.
- Release Number 6
- Publisher BBC Children's Books,UK
- Released in August 2011
- ISBN: 978-1-40590-798-9
- Priced £7.99 (UK)
- Format Hardback 62 pages
- Featured Doctor: Eleventh Doctor
- Featured Companions: Amy Pond and Rory Williams
- Featured Enemies: Various
Comic strip story
- The House of Lights by Kieran Grant, illustrated by John Ross and coloured by James Offredi
- Attack of the 50ft Rory by Colin Brake, illustrated by John Ross and coloured by James Offredi
- Amy's Escapade by Justin Richards, illustrated by John Ross and coloured by James Offredi
- Snow White and the Seven Keys to Doomsday by Justin Richards and illustrated by Duncan Smith
- Rory's Adventure by Justin Richards, illustrated by John Ross and coloured by James Offredi
- The Legend Continues... Written by Moray Laing
- Eleven Things You Didn't Know About the Eleventh Doctor
- Did You Know ...?
- The Real Apollo Missions
- The Impossible Astronaut
- Recurring Nightmares: Weeping Angels, Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans, Silurians, Autons, Slitheen and Ood.
- The TARDIS Archives
- The Intergalactic Book of Records
- The Silence
- The Doctionary
- Double Trouble
- Puzzle: Letter Home (find the monsters) written by Natasha Klus
- Puzzle Word Swirl
- Puzzle: The Siren's Call (boardgame)
- Puzzle: Find the Flesh (Odd One Outs)
- Puzzle: Double the Fun (Wordsearch)
- Editor: to be added
- Designer: to be added
- Priced at £7.99, (UK) this annual had a page count reduced from the previous year's bumper release.
- Attached to the inside back cover is a large double-sided poster featuring the Eleventh Doctor on one side and a montage of monsters on the reverse (mostly Eleventh Doctor encounters but also Slitheen, Davros and shop dummy Autons).
- Frontispiece shows landscape at sea.
- Also included is a page advertising AudioGO audio releases The Gemini Contagion, Ring of Steel, The Runaway Train, The Jade Pyramid and new audio release Doctor Who and the Ribos Operation
- The text story Snow White and the Seven Keys to Doomsday is a reference to the 1970s stage play Doctor Who and the Daleks in Seven Keys to Doomsday. The story itself is referenced in the televised episode Night Terrors which aired a few weeks after the annual was published; however, at the time the book was compiled, Night Terrors was scheduled to air before the annual's publication.