Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Doctor Who and the Androids of Tara|
|Based on:||The Androids of Tara|
|Main enemy:||Count Grendel of Gracht|
|Main setting:||Tara, the 24th century|
|Publisher:||Target Books, W.H. Allen|
|Cover by:||Andrew Skilleter|
|Release number:||3 (given to later editions)|
|Release date:||24 April 1980|
|Format:||Hardcover and paperback editions; 12 Chapters, 128 Pages|
|Doctor Who and the Stones of Blood||Doctor Who and the Power of Kroll|
Publisher's summary Edit
- Note: the "Coming soon" line is not on all printings.
Chapter Titles Edit
- The Doctor Goes Fishing
- Count Grendel
- The Double
- The Princess
- The Prisoner of Gracht
- The Android King
- Invitation to an Ambush
- The Android Killer
- Flag of Truce
- Count Grendel plans a Wedding
- Attack by Night
Deviations from televised story Edit
- The Doctor admires Grendel, rather than the other characters
Writing and publishing notes Edit
- First cover appearances of K9 and Romana I; for both this would only happen once more, with Romana appearing on the cover of Doctor Who and the Armageddon Factor and K9 appearing on the novelisation of A Girl's Best Friend.
- A new novelisation of the story by David Fisher was released as an audiobook in 2012.
Additional cover images Edit
to be added
British publication history Edit
- W.H. Allen & Co. Ltd. UK