to be added
to be added
- Bill Brewster
- Joe Bean
- Babe Roth
- Fourth Doctor
- Filbert Roth
- Wilson K. Wilson
- Babe's daughter
- The Daleks capture a Xxarqon, a Tentrax and a Glarosus.
- Babe Roth mentions that humanity settled in the New Earth System fifty years earlier, in 2380.
- The New Earth System contains thirty habitable planets, including Davy Crockett, New Earth, High Sierra, Queen Victoria, Little Yugoslavia and New Yugoslavia.
- K9 can destroy Daleks with his photon beams.
- Sharon obtains a yellow jumpsuit in this story, wearing it throughout the rest of her time travelling with the Doctor.
- to be added
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWM 27 (5 pages) Next Week: Strike Hard! Strike Deep!
- DWM 28 (4 pages) Next Week: Death-Moon!
- DWM 29 (4 pages) Next Week: The Beast Inside!
- DWM 30 (4 pages) Next Issue: The Dalek Masters!
- DWM 31 (5 pages) Next Week: Alien Zoo!
- DWM 32 (4 pages) Next Week: Revolt of the Beasts!
- DWM 33 (4 pages) Next Week: Bye-Bye, Good Buddy?
- DWM 34 (4 pages) Next Issue: The Doctor, Sharon and K-9 Meet the... Time Witch!
- DW84 3-4 (Doctor Who (1984) colourised reprint)
- The Iron Legion
- DWC 6-7 (IDW colourised reprint)
- Doctor Who Classics Volume 2 (IDW colourised reprint)
- Doctor Who Classics Omnibus Volume 1 (IDW colourised reprint)