|Doctor Who and the Fangs of Time|
|Editor:||Gary Gillatt and Scott Gray|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Magazine 243|
|Release date:||29 August 1996|
|Cover date:||25 September 1996|
|Format:||Comic - 1 part|
|DWM comic stories|
to be added
to be added
- Wirrn are seen on a television screen.
- A Sontaran appears in a field.
- The Master seems to appear as a teacher.
- Sean constructs a plasticine Kraal.
- The Doctor pulls out a bag of jelly babies.
- A Cyberman rises from a grave.
- An Auton baby is baptised.
- During one of the monologues, images of a Drashig, a Sea Devil, a Silurian, an Axon and a Draconian appear.
- Sean says he used to buy Dalek Deathray lollies.
- This comic is a meta-fictional effort, featuring a "real world" character watching Doctor Who and the Doctor (Fourth) turning up, seemingly the person who is telling the story's friend.
- This is the first time the theme tune has been rendered in a comic, with lyrics:
- This is the final Fourth Doctor DWM comic strip.
- TV: The Ark in Space is referenced.
- A scene from TV: Nightmare of Eden is seen on a TV screen.
- There are depictions of scenes from TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang, The Deadly Assassin, Terror of the Autons, Terror of the Zygons and The Green Death.
- The comic ends with a homage to TV: The Android Invasion.
- A Cyberman is shown to be rising from a grave. This would later happen many times over in AUDIO: The Reaping and TV: Death in Heaven.